I am going to take a nap! Love Mom
August 28, 2008
School pictures Aug. 2008
School has started - YIPEE! Every year I force the kids into a first day picture! The girls just roll their eyes & the boys just smile. They were all excited for school! LOVE a routine.
This is Kelcey's senior year! Cannot believe how fast the years have flown by. She is so kind & loving. A little airheaded at times but so cute! She is in advanced sports med. & is very busy with HS soccer. She has a boyfriend - Chris J. & she drives us all nuts somedays! We love Kelcey & are so proud of her. Have fun during your senior year of HS - there is nothing like it!
Jacy is a nutcase! She was trying on outfits the day before school started trying to figure out what to wear! She has taken an ice bath every night this week because she is so sore from soccer practices. Jacy has a wonderful sense of humor & makes us all laugh & smile every day. She is so sweet & kind. She loves to cook & is the most helpful person. Loads of patience & loves her dog Tina! We love you Jacy - good luck in school & keep smiling!
Trent went to his first day of junior high. He was very nervous, but excited as well. He is in band - plays the trumpet. He cannot remember right-left-right for his locker, but remember's - turn to outside door, back to classroom door, then back to outside door. He is in advanced math, science, literature, & history. Ughh - homework is going to be a bugger! Trent loves his family & LOVES riding his motorcyle, golfing, playing Wii with Trevor & his fav. thing to do is hang out with his Dad. Have a wonderful school year Trent - we love you!
Trevor is in Mrs. Skaug's class. He is so excited to be going to school again. He LOVES school. Whew! Trevor loves to hang out with Jacy. They are best buddies. His fav. thing to do is play his new Wii & ride his motorcycle. He also loves to hang out with his dad - fishing & golfing. Trevor - have a great school year & remember WE LOVE YOU!
I am going to take a nap! Love Mom
I am going to take a nap! Love Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the first day pictures. I remember the days. I can't believe I will be doing that in about 4 years. Ahhh! You are such a cute mom. I love Trevor's hood. Gotta have it all just right!
I loved all the spotlights on your kids. They are getting so BIG. Kelcey a senior? Wow, time flies. What cute and talented kids you have. Enjoy your nap ;)!
That is crazy! Kelcey a senior, Trent in jr high!! I can't believe how time has flown by, I remember Kelcey's first day of kindergarten!! They all look so cute! What a fun time for Kelcey, I loved my sr year! Enjoy it with her, next year she will be off to college! Can't wait to see you all on thursday!!
I cannot get over Kelcey and that she will graduate next spring. That is just bizarre to me! It's not fair Trent gets to go to Junior High or Middle School or whatever it is. Max still goes to Elementary School. Oh well.
Post a Comment