Melinda! Thanks for the invite to Jacob's birthday! Trent & Trevor had a blast with all the cousins. I will post pictures when I catch up - life in general chores! I need to rest from my vacation! It was fun going to Robintino's with the gang! Everyone is growing up so fast! Your house is beautiful! Just go hang that first nail & the rest of the decorations will just fall into place! Lisa
2 comments:
My definition & your definition of sexy are two different things!!! We love that you are FINALLY posting on the blog! Angie & Lisa
Melinda!
Thanks for the invite to Jacob's birthday! Trent & Trevor had a blast with all the cousins. I will post pictures when I catch up - life in general chores! I need to rest from my vacation! It was fun going to Robintino's with the gang! Everyone is growing up so fast! Your house is beautiful! Just go hang that first nail & the rest of the decorations will just fall into place! Lisa
Post a Comment