I'll tell you what I know and I could stand corrected.
David's business is slow right now. He has cut back on Internet and Cable TV.......
James flew to Montana last monday. His area has been extended there.
Melinda is in her new house. Now they have to landscape............
Jacob got on the honor roll.
Syndee and Mariah love their school they are both very smart.
Owen has learned many things in pre-school. He has a birthday on the 11th of march.
Chuck's area has been extended to more of Utah fot 3M.he & Ang have a wedding anniversary coming up on the 19th of March.
Angela continues to put out scrumtious meals and is Enrichment Counselor in R.S.....
Courtney takes a nonmormon to church with her. She took up collections and bough her friend a Book of Mormon. She's an excellent student.Her birthday is the 18th of March.
Brady is so smart in math that he went to the store and bought himself some math home work.(Where was he when his mom was growing up)?
Miles took first place in the pinewood derby!!!!He thought the whole thing out and he and dad proceeded to carve and paint.
Tate will be very readt for school this fall.........he and owen are buddies.
Howard is busy doing taxes..........
Gayla teaches the 3rd lesson in Relief Society.
I have to go now but I'll let you know what I know about the Steve Jones family in the next new letter. ...........and I may have a format......??
1 comment:
Thanks for newsletter!
We took Steve to the dr. today. His leg looks horrible. He has had 15-16 hour days all this week so it just hasn't had time to heal. It is very swollen! The dr. said to just elevate it as much as possible. He has to work the rest of today & then tomorrow has to close (6:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.) Not good for his leg. We are taking Trent bowling tonight & Kelcey's friend, Rhoan - the 21 year old - is joining us. Should be fun! The JOnes Family
Post a Comment