March 26, 2008

EASTER BASKETS! Easter Sunday, March 23rd 2008

The kids Easter baskets. Of course Kelcey was the last one to find her basket AGAIN!!! Every year she is last! Poor girl. We missed coming to your house for the Easter Egg Hunt - especially the quarters!!! The Jones Family
Jacy's Easter SOCKS!!!


2 comments:

Howard Jones said...

Looks like the Easter Bunny was very generous this year!!!I have pictures of the Wilsons and Evans hunting for their eggs. We did this on Monday. It was spring Break that day in Utah. I'm not to good at making slides lately.
We had a huge Easter Dinner on Sunday about 6:00 P.M. David came also. Everyone slept over. Howard & I have been set apart to go to the Logan temple and do some work each week. We went today. Gayla

steve and lisa said...

Gayla, just send me your pictures on E-mail & I will make a slide show of them. I just need your username & password. One of these days I will call go through the process with you. It is a little nutty getting ready for our trip. I went with my girlfriends to get a pedicure & makeover at Macy's Mac makeup today - we were laughing our heads off & having a wonderful time. It is so nice to just go hang with girlfriends & get madeover & pampered!!! Lisa