Sometime's I get lost in my transactions in making a blog! I had no idea what happened to the slide I was trying to make.......Thanks! Tell Steve to just watch the races!!!! This is a concerned parents advice..........
I didn't realize Easter was so early this year. Melinda told me they were coming up and they have the day after, off.
I had to reschedule, my ultra-sound on my neck for April 25. They may do another biopsy that day also. In the mean time the Doctor wants me to do some strenghening exercises so I'll be stronger if they operate.
Right now our social life consists of Doctor appointments!
March 12-14th my girlfriends are going to have a retreat for 3 days. I guess LaRene will plan our activities. We are high school friends and will all be turning 70 this year. We have to console each other. GAYLA
Gayla I just posted your e-mail. Steve loves to hear family news. It would be great if you did a family newsletter & posted it on the blog with going-on's, birthday, baptisms, reunions, etc. We enjoy keeping up with the Jones family - & Steve enjoys reading what is happening. Love Lisa
3 comments:
Cute pictures!!!! Now we just need to find out what is happening at your home.
Sometime's I get lost in my transactions in making a blog! I had no idea what happened to the slide I was trying to make.......Thanks! Tell Steve to just watch the races!!!!
This is a concerned parents advice..........
I didn't realize Easter was so early this year.
Melinda told me they were coming up and they have the day after, off.
I had to reschedule, my ultra-sound on my neck for April 25. They may do another biopsy that day also. In the mean time the Doctor wants me to do some strenghening exercises so I'll be stronger if they operate.
Right now our social life consists of Doctor appointments!
March 12-14th my girlfriends are going to have a retreat for 3 days. I guess LaRene will plan our activities.
We are high school friends and will all be turning 70 this year. We have to console each other. GAYLA
Gayla
I just posted your e-mail. Steve loves to hear family news. It would be great if you did a family newsletter & posted it on the blog with going-on's, birthday, baptisms, reunions, etc. We enjoy keeping up with the Jones family - & Steve enjoys reading what is happening. Love Lisa
Post a Comment