December 10, 2011

Some days!!!

Sitting here at the all day basketball tourney. Writing things-to-do lists, checking things off, stressing about items not done yet. Waiting for Trevor's game to start. Drove an hour and a half in nasty fog, smog to get here. The weather stresses me out especially when I'm driving! Steve works and I run run run on errands and bb tourneys. Ahhhh! So much to do! But, got another canvas done. I couldn't get Trevor to smile in the picture!! But the canvas's are turning out sooooo cute. The bubbles and stain and mish mash make it look soooo good. I'm very excited how nice they are turning out. Jacy drew a beautiful picture of a daisy for me and I will be transferring it to canvas this week. We finished grouting the tile minutes before Trevor's basketball practice last night. Got the kitchen put back together, cut Trevors hair and will be trying some a new layered peppermint cheesecake recipe and then ginger bread houses when the girls fly in. Fun fun fun!! Now I just need to clean the upstairs bathroom. Ahh. Some days!!!!

1 comment:

Howard Jones said...

We thoroughly enjoy having Kelcey and Jacy nearby at USU.