May 25, 2011

WOW!

WOW!! There are so many emotions running through me. Just two more weeks and my Jacy lacy will be graduating high school and then in as little as three months she will be moving onward and upward! We are so excited for her, but also sad that our little girl has grown up so fast and will move out of our lives! I will still get texts (every day!), skype, winter break, spring break, etc. But, once they move on it just isn't the same. I miss our Kelcey so much at times. I miss her laughter, smile & beautiful soul! I LOVE LOVE LOVE talking with her every day! But, back to Jacy lacy! She had her final golf banquet last night. Her coach, Coach Brown has been the best role model for Jacy and has lifted her up. Helped her believe in herself. After the roller coaster ride that was soccer - I am thankful Coach Brown has been in Jacy's life. Thanks Coach!!! She has varsity lettered each year in golf, gotten academic awards in golf and soccer, received 2nd all league team (this is the first year that any girls have placed on league team), she also received the coaches award. Jacy is also Coach Brown's TA at school & he just loves her and appreciates everything she has done for the team. I served as Booster mom - not any work compared to Booster soccer mom, but still fun! Today Jacy invited me to a picnic lunch with cute adorable Jordyn. It was so much fun, just sitting and talking about the girl's future. I just want time to STOP and not let it move forward at all. We love you Jacy so much & are SOOOOO proud of you. Now, we have a couple of weeks jammed packed with award ceremonies, seminary graduation, etc. etc. I will be needing some major tissue. :)





Our little obnoxious, adorable jacy lacy - we love you!

No comments: