May 5, 2011

birthday celebration, more golfing & a little san fran!

We did not bring our camera to Malibu Beach. But, brought it to the golf course by Craig's house. Steve signed up for a golf tournament with Craig and Easton on Monday. He had a BLAST and they won 2nd place. I didn't take a picture of his trophy they got, but it is a cute guy golfing. Steve is very proud of his trophy. Jennifer and I went shopping at a HUGE mall and I let Jacy roam in Forever 21! While we hit the Disney store. We also went miniature golfing with all of the kids. It was so much fun. We also took pictures of the entrance of Wipeout, but there were massive No Trespassing signs everywhere. It was still fun sneaking around trying to get shots. Every night we were at Craig's all of the kids in the neighborhood, Craig's kids and our kids would play lightning all night! They had a blast! Craig showed us his awesome Toyota Prius hybrid and Steve had such a great time bonding with his long lost cousin. Craig & Jennifer were just awesome hosts. They stuffed us with yummy food, they made Steve and Jacy a yummy birthday cake and then had a party for them. Got them some great In-n-Out burger t-shirts (there was an In-n-Out burger joint just down the street - Steve was in HEAVEN!!) A HUGE thanks to the Bench family for letting just hang out with them. THANKS!!!! The kids will never forget this trip!

San Francisco!

We found some awesome crabs and starfish. Never, ever have I seen real live starfish getting washed up on the beach. The kids were embarrassed because I was kindof flippin out! Very COOL!!!





Naven R., Jacy, Trent, Trevor
a beautiful day!!!!





There was a little bit of haze first thing in the morning, but it burned right off.



I love the homes, buildings, etc., etc. in San Francisco. It is such a fantastic place to visit.


Never have I seen the bridge so crisp and clear. I couldn't get enough pictures.


More cute homes!


The Golden Gate Bridge


Looking across the Bay back at San Francisco. Couldn't believe how lucky we were with the beautiful weather.


just a lot of pictures of The Golden Gate Bridge











Window shopping!











HA!! Can you see the male nude revue!?!!!!!!







The last time when we were in San Francisco was when I was pregnant with Kelcey. These double decker highways were completely destroyed because of the horrible earthquake. The highways were still smashed when we visited San Francisco.



This is the entrance to Wipeout


more Golfing




Easton


Playing Fooseball!!!




I just deleted the Happy Birthday cake! Ahhhh! Running out the door - more baseball!!! So will upload later alligator! Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Loved all your San Francisco pictures. The pictures of the starfish are amazing! How cool! Looks like a wonderful Spring Break trip.