May 8, 2011

Being a mother, jerry the cat & tennis.

Happy Mother's Day!!! Somedays it is really hard to have Steve work in retail. Especially on days like Mother's Day & Christmas Eve. Steve worked this whole weekend & I had some sad moments. Especially missing my mom, sisters and family. But~! mY ADORable three kids, jacy lacy, trent bent and trevor ever have made my day into a wonderful day! They fixed me breakfast in bed, crepes! Then, they made me a wonderful Sunday dinner. We then went & played tennis together - almost making made me wet my pants laughing at their poses. I have the best kids! They make me laugh, cry, & yell at that them. I LOVE being their mommy!!! I miss my Kelcey belchy today a LOT! She is dating, hanging with my nieces, & just having a blast! I am so excited for her to start up at USU. I know she will have so much fun!

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I LOVE being a Mother!!!

trevor ever, jacy lacy, trent bent


Jerry - the cat! LOVE this cat! He makes me smile every day of my life! He is so full of love for all of us! What a GREAT cat!

My gift from jacy - a jewelry box

my adorable card from trevor ever

my kids! LOVE you guys so much! I also love that you are mine FOREVER!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: