This is our very last child's, very last Valentines party at school! AHHHHH!!!! So excited, but sad that another chapter of our lives is closing! Trevor is so DARN cute when he comes home from his Valentines Parties. I LOVE that he just grins his sly little grin when we ask if he has a crush on anyone?! Been cleaning out the garage and I did not have ONE shoe box, so Trevor used the rice crispy cereal box for his Valentines box ! I think he did a fantastic job on his cute box and name. Brings a tear to my eye when I think how fast time is just flying by!
My husband proposed to me 22 years ago today and I love him 100 times more each day! He surprised me with roses and a card this morning. Dinner tonight. Love that man! HAPPY Valentines Day!
Holy, moly - it is already the middle of Feb. Found out from my Disneyland freak friend how to reserve a seat in World of Color show for Spring Break. Thanks Carrie! Also, got some wonderful information from our friends in Syracuse UT that go to Disneyland ALL OF THE TIME!! THanks TINA!!!
Yipee, Carrie also has a fantastic web site to sign up for that I am just dying to use in the park. We are on a major countdown - WA coastline, Oregon hwy 1, San Francisco, LA here we come! Have a fantastic week!
No comments:
Post a Comment