SO I guess the question is "does Kelcey's boyfriend kiss both girls?" Guess they do things different up there!!! :) Just read your Cheescake comment. Ah Yes, the famous conversation at Cheesecake Factory. Too Funny!!!!
I guess I should have explained in the blog. The girls got kissed at school by a bunch of boy kissing bandits and Chris got kissed by a bunch of girl kissing bandits. It cost five dollars (for a worthy cause - the drill team!) for the kissing bandits to kiss you. Chris did give Jacy a Valentines card though. Ah - cheesecake factory memories!!
3 comments:
SO I guess the question is "does Kelcey's boyfriend kiss both girls?" Guess they do things different up there!!! :) Just read your Cheescake comment. Ah Yes, the famous conversation at Cheesecake Factory. Too Funny!!!!
I guess I should have explained in the blog. The girls got kissed at school by a bunch of boy kissing bandits and Chris got kissed by a bunch of girl kissing bandits. It cost five dollars (for a worthy cause - the drill team!) for the kissing bandits to kiss you. Chris did give Jacy a Valentines card though. Ah - cheesecake factory memories!!
Jacy looks thrilled!!!
Post a Comment