Steve & I took Kelcey & Jacy sweetheart dress shopping yesterday. What a super-fun time we had. Mariposa is going out of business & all of their formal dresses are TEN
dollars. Yes, I said ten dollars! Kelcey tried on about 30 dresses & Steve was such a GREAT dad! He sat & waited patiently - while his daughters had a blast! He was very patient, loving, kind, etc. Shocker! But, I am NOT lying!
dollars. Yes, I said ten dollars! Kelcey tried on about 30 dresses & Steve was such a GREAT dad! He sat & waited patiently - while his daughters had a blast! He was very patient, loving, kind, etc. Shocker! But, I am NOT lying!
The girls picked out three dresses each. Sixty dollars- not bad for six dresses! Then Kelcey picked out some fantastic shoes (Brady will understand where I am coming from!) & jewelry! Another fun & fantastic day spent with the kids. Especially love the bargain shopping!
The dance is in a couple of weeks. Will post photos.
Have a safe drive up here - the kids are looking forward to hanging out with their G&G Jones!
Love ya! The Jones Family
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great day shopping! Did a package arrive for Kelcey? I was goofing up so much.the postmaster had to help me out?GJ
That sounds like so much fun. I am so jealous. Of course by the time Paige is old enough to go to dances, they probably won't wear dresses anymore. Post pictures so I can live vicariously through your daughters.
Your post totally brought back memories for me. Before you know it you'll be shopping for wedding dresses. Can't wait to see the pics.
Post a Comment