February 5, 2009

Wal Mart Bingo

Chris handed this to me the other day. Funny stuff!!

Wal Mart Bingo!


5 comments:

Fiauna said...

How funny. I will have to try to play this next time I feel brave enough to enter Wal-Mart.

Chandra said...

We really laughed when Scott brought this home. Never expected Chris to give it to the manager's wife. What a nut!

Howard Jones said...

Where did Chris get this? It's
pretty much true wherever a lot of people shop....
I have had a cold this week. I can't remember the last one I had. I'm not taking it to well!!!!
Randy Jones, our neighbor is dieing of cancer. He is pretty much comatose and his lungs are filling up with fluid. He is 59.
It's sad. Jane is ready for him to go to end the siffering. GJ

Kathy said...

That is hilarious! I am going to have to try this the next time I go to Walmart.

melanie said...

I'm pretty sure we could get a stiff competition of blackout going around here! Funny, funny Chris.