January 25, 2009

Thanks Steve!

Just wanted to thank my husband for being such a great dad, husband, friend, son, etc.
He works so hard to provide for our family and is such a wonderful father!! We love you Steve - you are the best!!!!!


2 comments:

Howard Jones said...

Wow........and it's not even your birthday!! Compliments are good anyday.
I think I'll send Steve my to-do list.
1. Paint the pillars by the front door.
2. Transplant vinca vine.
etc..etc...etc...etc.
My list is really not very long.
The pictures are great.
Have a good day!!!!GJ

allredclan said...

Lisa,

Just wanted to say hi, and thank you for always leaving such thoughtful comments on my blog. It's nice to keep in touch through these means. I'm glad you are doing well, and that things are going great for you. I still can't believe how big your kids are getting. ~Melinda

p.s. We love you , Steve! (had to make sure to comment on the post..) ;)