
Here is the official copy of her group picture. 1/21/2009

The group pictures were on Kelcey's friends facebook, we snagged an unofficial copy.

Kelcey looks a little STRANGE in this picture! Cute pictures though!
Kelcey & Chris - Sadie's Jan. 2009

Chris & Kelcey

Brandon, Kiley, Kelcey and Chris in their super hero t-shirts. (Kelcey's t-shirts she ordered on -line just got here TODAY!!) Happy B-day Chris!


Kelcey and Chris were
married at Sadie's.

Kiley

Chris & Chuck E. Cheese dude . Kelcey had a super fun time at Sadie's with her group. She hasn't received her group pictures yet. There were ten couples in her group.
My sister-in-law runs an Irish dance studio. Our two nieces are soooooo adorable & amazing in their age groups. The both have advanced quickly in their dance levels & have won numerous awards (their elaborate dresses indicate the level of dance they are in). I miss living close to them and watching them perform (my sister took these pictures, thanks Janelle for sharing!) My sister-in-law & family are going to Ireland this summer. She will take her final test for teaching her students (Terena is an amazing Irish dancer as well!). I am so excited for her! Way to go Terena!!!!! We miss you guys so much!!!
Mikyra has red hair & is in the pink, purple, white dress and Breck - dark brown hair in the light green dress.
Breck
Kelcey also just got her first official college acceptance letter today - USU!!! Way-to-go!!!
Go Aggies!!!!
5 comments:
Gee, how did that work-out for Kelcey to go to Utah State.........? Now we can see her more. I'm glad she got to go where she wanted. I bet Heather & G&G Lund are happy also.GJ
How fun. Congrats Kelsey. Makyra and Breck look like they are having fun. I didn't know they were taking Irish dance and I didn't know that thier Mom taught it. thats great.
So when will Kelcey move to Logan? What are you guys going to do without her living there with you? Time goes to fast, when are you guys coming to Utah to visit again?
Aaron
Cute, cute Irish dancers.
Kiley went to Sadie's with my cousin!! Too funny to see him on your blog! I'm glad they had a good time.
Oh the days of High School dances!! Sadies was always my favorite because of the fun matching shirts. Love the superhero theme!! The dancing Irish girls are darling as well!!!
Post a Comment