I also was finally able to post the recording straight from the movie program to the blog! Yipee! Didn't have to go through You Tube.
Yes, I put 2008 on the intro. for the video! I will get that changed soon!
We have had a wonderful week - full of fun, laughter, shopping, movies, etc.! Steve & I ditched the kids and stayed in a hotel in the tri-city area. Went to the temple (got those names done for my mom!), shopped & just relaxed! Also, went to our new fav. restaurant, PF Chang's. Yummy! Kelcey is at Sadies with Chris today - they went to ChuckECheese's, the movies, nerf gun fight, dance etc.! We will post some pictures later!
This is Jacy's new fav. video on Youtube! The kid is nuts! Millions of people watch his videos!
The girls are always showing us the craziest things on youtube. Got to keep an eye on what they are watching!!!
4 comments:
Love the video. Please tell me Jacy is OK after getting rammed in the head on the last shot. I'm sure Steve had a blast getting them to fall off their tubes. How fun to just go out back and tube.
Crazy how fast it can all melt. We hit 60 here on Friday. Everyone was in shorts! Then yesterday was only 30. Crazy winter weather.
Looks like the kids were super excited about Maui.
I saw the blog today. One day snow and the next MUD!
Looks like everyone was having fun.
Does Kelcey want to go to BYU Idaho? What did she think of her visit there?
We still have piles of shoveled snow. It's to cold to melt....GJ
i am just fine!!! i just got a headache for a couple of days. haha But dont worry i got him back
Jacy
How fun. I miss the tubing days in Lewiston. I think it is great that you do it with your kids. We took ours up the canyon last year and met Will and Jamie and their kids for a tubing day last year. We will have to do it again. So fun to keep up on your life. Love Byron
Post a Comment