November 3, 2012
Hmm
Laying here watching oldlie Goldie movies with Naven. What a crazy, nutty week! I'm exhausted. Just don't remember a lot of halloweens. Halloween is always an absolutely nutty night. This year wasn't any different. Steve was in charge of the combined trunk or treat and we served over 230 chili dogs to a packed gym. Trevor has been having basketball practice at 6 am and wasn't feeling well on Halloween. Trent had his final drivers Ed class right after school and when I finished tudoring in the library we went straight to the churchouse. After dropping Trent back at the high school, he changed into his costume and ate dinner in the car ( his club needed to hand out candy all night). So ,after settling down and falling into bed I realized that I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband, kids, home, And family. Especially after witnessing all of the death and destruction from the superstorm Sandy back east in NY. I'm so blessed and have so much in my life to be thankful for. Prayers heading their way. Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment