November 9, 2012

Another week.

Whew. Every week goes so fast. Trevor made the a team at the junior high basketball. We are very proud of him. He gets up at 5 am and Steve drives him to practice at 6 am. I leave at 7;15 and am very thankful that Steve can take him to school. His first game is next week. He is very excited to Be on the top team. Trent has enrolled in a Microsoft IT class and is learning a ton about iMac stations and itip stations and IBM computers. The teacher his is interning for, is teaching him so much. He gets credit and if he works extra hard he can get an extra credit. We were updating his résumé and every little bit of experience helps. Today the principle asked me to sub in the plus classroom and the JAG classroom. WOW. I could never work with those kids every day. Exhausting. The day went smooth until 4th period. There were twenty two of them. Had to call some assistant principals in to take some boys away. Very happy it is the three day weekend. I have some Christmas project crafts to send back at thanksgiving with my sister. So it is even going to be a busier thanksgiving. I even got my visiting teaching done already for nov. yahoo! Feels great! Well toodles.

No comments: