Up and down. Up an down. Today Jacy left for her river rafting job in Jackson Hole WY. I have been so nervous for her long drive through Washington, Montana and Idaho. Then I have been anxious for her training and first river run. Whew. This parenting stuff is for the birds some days. We are sitting here at Trevor's last regular baseball game of the season. His team has a barbecue after the game and then the season is over. For that team. Trevor tried out on Saturday for the All Star baseball team and made it on the American League team. He was so excited to make it again this year. He was at the eleven year old scout campout on Friday night and I had to pick him up before his five mile hike because I knew I would have had problems getting him to tryouts on time. He did awesome and the season starts next Monday. Six day a week baseball for the next almost two months. Trevor loves every blessed second. He is only getting better and better also.
Trent is currently at work. He is so excited to get some money. He is saving up for an Apple laptop, savings and Mission. Not in that order. He is a maniac. He volunteered all last Saturday for the regional Math is Cool event at the high school for his Math Honors Society hours. He has to do volunteer hours in the community and school for both of his honor society clubs. Schools coming to a close and we are all getting excited for some fun summer trips and family time. I'm excited to watch the Life skills resource room's talent show at work tomorrow. Also, looking forward to a fun filled Spring Fest weekend of parade, farmer's market, carnival, lip synch and just rest. Not. Time to paint the fence. Should be a beautiful weekend to also get some yard work done. Steve got the garden planted and we just need to plant the potatoes. Yup!
Well - Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Remembering loved ones and honor those who have served and sacrificed for our country. Love all around.
























No comments:
Post a Comment