May 9, 2012

Warp speed!

Of course it would be so nice to have life slow down. Hopefully soon! Golf tourneys, more baseball games, Kelcey is now home for a fun filled week, honor society inductive ceremony for Trent, art projects at school, mothers day gifts ordered, shopping and on and on! Work is nuts! I just need some sleep at this point. Got the windows and two of the decks power washed. And of course the wind kicked into today. Ugh! Trevor's team made it in the local newspaper, cool beans. It is so much fun having the girls home! I'm trying to convince them to help me with painting and they are not liking my ideas! Lol! Well, the kids are off driving around in Jacy's new car, checking out her awesomeness!! And her dream catcher! I'm watching the idols sing their hearts out! Great season so far! Night all!

No comments: