April 14, 2012
What a week!
Rough rough week! But we survived! Nothing scary, just so insanely busy! I picked up some extra hours at the hs helping freshman registration. Two 8 1/2 hour days and then 3 12's. It was nuts. I would drive away from the house and pass Steve as he was heading to baseball, work, and golf with trent! Scouts and ym also. Crazy! I didn't even see Steve for three days and he was sleeping and eating at the same house as me. But, we survived! Trent had another golf tournament and Trevor had two practices and two games. They are currently undefeated. We were able to get a ton of house work and yard work done today. It was a beautiful day and then went to an adorABLE shower for a co worker. Cute cute Hunter!!! So much fun! Have a fun week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment