Sitting here in the middle of Idaho. Driving, it is spring break and we are on our way to hang with my fun sisters. Staying with my sisters in St George, Utah and my parents also will be staying there. The house will be overflowing and I cannot wait. We always have so much fun together, my sisters and I. The cousins love love love hanging out together. We will be hiking some beautiful canyons in southern Utah, Touchan, riding bikes (if I have the energy)!, shopping at the outlets, running into las Vegas, swimming, parks, soccer games, Zion's national park, card games, hugs kisses, brother time, barbecues, lunches, niece and nephew time. Cannot wait for my Tya and kynlee, jessa and kayci time! I LOVE every minute of sister time. My sisters are amazing mothers and wives! I miss them mucho! We will also be hanging with Kelcey and Jacy and many of their friends and roomates! I also LOVE seeing my beautiful daughters! So excited to see everyone and get some serious family time in. Cya later alligator! Fun times lay ahead!
--- Oh and Trent received a second place finish in the golf tournament yesterday, their school took first place and Trent took second place! Congrats Trent! Oh / and he also got a super summer job at the pool. Love it! His interview was a hoot! Love my boy! And - Trevor of course is in full time baseball boy mode. Every single day of the week baseball practice. He loves it!! He also just finished reading the whole harry potter series and the hunger games series. Whew he reads more then i do! Love that Boy also! Believe me - i love my life!






1 comment:
These photos make me smile!
Post a Comment