What an insane week. I am sitting here without a smidgen of energy. Not even an ounce of energy. We had a blast- I mean blast! At The Hunger Games midnight premier last night - but oh boy. After golf and baseball practice nap time! Ha. Trent claimed he wasn't too tired. He crashed!
We are excited for Jacy's news. A fantastic job in Jackson Hole WY as a river rafting guide for Teton Whitewater. So so excited for her. Trent also had an interview today for a summer job at the pool! Keeping our fingers crossed! Trent's first golf tournament this week. He wasn't even nervous at all. I was nervous for him. He did great! So. All craziness aside. Tomorrow is get caught up outside day. More painting and spring cleaning. In the seventies tomorrow! Beautiful day coming our way! Have a great weekend!











No comments:
Post a Comment