February 16, 2012

Ummm!

Such is life. This is my adorable niece Keelie and a foot of her hair that was cut off. Her hair is Gorgeous! I'm sure it was difficult cutting her hair. I love her hair. Keelie will soon be in the church news. They are writing an article about her. I don't blame them. She is cute and found in this blog. http://Fourmyfour.blogspot.com. And her mom just published a book. Which can be found at http://Sprightlingdiaries.com/. I also miss my cute nieces that exhausted me and made me smile and laugh and I'll never forget my time spent with them. Good luck in st George soccer with all of the fun relatives. Jealous. Love them all and miss them all. And one more thing - :) steve painted my mirrors today! Awesome! Now, i just need to sand and stain! And go on an awesome surprise out of town date with my husband. That's all.

No comments: