February 6, 2012

Mind boggling!

Ok. So after clearing the walls of pictures, shelves, hooks, mirrors, etc I am stumped. I'm in the less is more stage and have begun packing away some of my older decorations. It is hard to decide what to put on the newly painted walls (which by the way are a dark grey and I looooooove) The laundry room turned out soooo good. We took the panel doors off the closet and found a huge canvas from home depot that was previously used as a shade on the front porch and is now hanging in the closet with grommets and hot and cold water faucet hooks. It looks so good. I'm thinking of moving the black shelves onto a different wall in the great room and putting a whole wall of just mirrors up! Ugh. The pictures are just sitting and resting till I make up mind. Soon, very soon. They will find their home again. Soon. Wish me luck. And another project in the making - a funky table top for our laundry room washer and dryer out of wood, sheet metal and pipe / picture will soon follow! Closely resembling the laundry room
picture below. Toodles.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lisa,
Would you mind sending me a facebook message with the gray color paint you used? My Dinning Room has been torn apart for 2 weeks now. I can't find the perfect color for it. I wanted. Grayish/blue, but they all turn baby blue or greenish looking. The other day thought about going more gray. I am so frustrated. I had this vision of what I wanted but can't seem to get it.