October 15, 2011

more fun!!!

Trevor and I

Trevor and I

My cute munchkin trevor and I were having a blast (ok he wasn't having a blast, just an ok time). (I miss my crafty daughters to craft with) crafting! Trevor was having fun making a mess, but I was having fun being creative with the leaves on the pumpkin. We modge podged our way through our last pumpkin! It turned out so cute! Now I'm fascinated with how to reverse a blown up portrait photo onto a canvas with an antique look to it. Also, excited to head to the farmers market in Ellensburg! Our garden is still producing tomatoes, onions, and potatoes and we have been freezing our tomatoes! So many tomatoes! I got a fabulous crock pot chicken dip recipe at work to go with our salsa recipe. yum yum!!!! Also, got a wonderful granola recipe and applesauce- with raspberries and pears in it recipe! yummy!! Loving the leaves turning, the cooler nights, listening to pandora radio and working on crafts with the family. Pulling out my cute sweaters, knee high wooly socks that go with my boots! curling up on the couch, watching college football and just enjoying this beautiful Fall weather. it is my favorite time of the year! Happy Fall to you!

No comments: