wow! worn out momma! finally got one of two pumpkins modge podged. Sitting in the car blogging. Watching the boys play basketball and Trent is heading out to home teach with his companion. Trevors basketball was cancelled because of book fairs. I exercise while Trevor has bb practice. It feels so good to walk around the lake, perfect beautiful weather. We have a Halloween craft night set up for next week! Should be a blast. Carrie makes me laugh and smile! I am picking up an extra hour of work m-th thru Washington State University. Looks good on my resume! The boys will sit in the computer lab for 45 minutes and get some solid math time in while I work. Trevor has been bumped up two math classes above his level and will be bused up to the high school in 8 th grade to take harder math classes. he loves it! Trent is doing awesome in his hard math and English classes! straight a's. Jacy emptied her whole dorm because she set off the fire alarm with her cooking. I was rolling on the ground laughing when she told me her story! Both girls did amazing in their tenK and placed in the top five in their age groups. Hanging in there, loving life and feeling so blessed and thankful. have a happy week!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment