September 10, 2011

my boys.

My boys.

My boys.

The weekend is flying right by. The boys are taking a break from golfing. It has been soooooooooooooo hot! 100 degrees yesterday while golfing. So so hot! We went outside to harvest some of our garden and it was hot!!! But, the garden has been fantastic this year. The tomatoes are just dripping juice and so delicious. A little salt and pepper and they just melt in my mouth. yummy! Tomorrow is Stake conference and I am happy! I don't have to do the bulletin! I have three callings now and visit teach five sisters. It is overwhelming me a lot! But, it also keeps me busy. Basketball starts up next week - so I will be getting more walking in while Trevor is practicing. love iT!!! Hope your weekend is awesome! go byu - beat Texas! love my boys!!! life is just moving along!

No comments: