The boys are BACK IN SCHOOL!! Yipee! I love it! Don't they look so handsome? Trent has grown over a foot this last year, he is taller then his dad now. Trevor is starting to get taller also. They both rode the bus at 6:50 AM! Ahhhhh, that is EARLY! Yes, I was an amazing mom and fixed them pancakes before I had to leave at 7:15 a.m. But the great part of that is after I pick up Trevor (Trent rides with me) we all get home at 3:15! So much fun having the whole afternoon and evening to still hang out and do extracurricular activities. As in GOLF and BASKETBALL! Trent scored a 46 on the back nine at golf yesterday after school. He is doing awesome, especially now since he got his new driver and irons. Traded some golf clubs in at Unitah golf in Utah and got paid for his lawn mowing job. Steve's FAVORITE golf store in the whole world. I did not even attempt to go with the BOYS to the golf store - just hung out with my sister and Tya bug for about 4 HOURS because that is how long it took the boys to finish up at the golf store! CRAZY boys!
Well, the kids in my class started watching Soul Surfer - and it is a great movie! All about goals & faith. I LOVE the scenery in the movie, i LOVE Hawaii!
Date night with the hubby tonight, well because on Fri the boys are going golfing. Nothing stopping them, not even date night. LOL!!!
Have a super fantastic Labor Day weekend!
1 comment:
Have a good year at school boys. We enjoyed having you this summer.
Post a Comment