Some days my self discipline gets just flushed down the toilet. Cannot motivate myself to do squat, especially when big life changes are around the corner. Just a mope here and there. But, when i feel domestic I get a TON done, does this qualify as - let's make the next day a lazy day because I was a super women the day before?! I'll never know because inside of me I justify everything. It is tightrope balancing act, the battle inside of me -
So, I will continue just doing and being the best person, mother, friend, sister, daughter I can. Because that is all.
In between the crazy golf games, laundry, sports, and life I was able to do a little painting. This means I went up and down a ladder for several hours and now my buttocks are oh so sore. But- I did IT. In my early forties and I can balance on a ladder, reach far to the right, (cannot reach far to the left) and paint paint paint. It feels GREAT to be so limber and balanced and active and alive! Here is to many more years of climbing a ladder and reaching for things that frustrate me, are sometimes impossible to reach and overall make me oh so sore! proud momma I am!
So, I will continue just doing and being the best person, mother, friend, sister, daughter I can. Because that is all.
In between the crazy golf games, laundry, sports, and life I was able to do a little painting. This means I went up and down a ladder for several hours and now my buttocks are oh so sore. But- I did IT. In my early forties and I can balance on a ladder, reach far to the right, (cannot reach far to the left) and paint paint paint. It feels GREAT to be so limber and balanced and active and alive! Here is to many more years of climbing a ladder and reaching for things that frustrate me, are sometimes impossible to reach and overall make me oh so sore! proud momma I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment