A roller coaster ride I'm on! Up and down, up and down! As Jacy and I pack the rest of her room for storage and college, I catch myself crying - looking at old photos, touching stuffed animals that I would tuck into bed with my daughter - with hugs and kisses. prayer time, through sickness and strength. Finding her pink (her fav. color) color everywhere. I am sad - oh so sad. My two daughters have and will move on in two days. College, marriage, babies, heartache, trials! I hope I have prepared them! I hope I have loved them enough!
And now I pack the last of the pink away. I am left with the red and blue, the two boys, I'm the only girl, the teenage boys have consumed my house! What an I going to do without my pink? My little girls? I am on a roller coaster and am not looking forward to letting my pink get packed away! I am sad! I will miss my daughters and their beautiful smiles. I guess I will skype and text and call and text them till I'm ok. Give me about five years to be ok!!!!!!!!! Good thing they are mine forever! Love you bunches and bunches Jacy lacy and Kelcey !!!! I will miss my pink!! Now I will go and have a brownie. choc should help me! lol!!!
And now I pack the last of the pink away. I am left with the red and blue, the two boys, I'm the only girl, the teenage boys have consumed my house! What an I going to do without my pink? My little girls? I am on a roller coaster and am not looking forward to letting my pink get packed away! I am sad! I will miss my daughters and their beautiful smiles. I guess I will skype and text and call and text them till I'm ok. Give me about five years to be ok!!!!!!!!! Good thing they are mine forever! Love you bunches and bunches Jacy lacy and Kelcey !!!! I will miss my pink!! Now I will go and have a brownie. choc should help me! lol!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment