March 21, 2011

the crazy talented children.


my kids are nuts. I am pretty sure they get it from their daddio. Trent is currently in an art class at school and for Jacy's early birthday present Trent penciled this picture of Jacy. He wrapped it up and could not WAIT to give it to Jacy, two weeks early. Jacy LOVED it. It is a picture of Jacy from two summers ago in her cool aviator sunglasses. Trent draws amazing pictures. He free handed this picture of Jacy and it looks just like Jacy! I am in shock because I am HORRIBLE at drawing. We told Trent he needs to be an architect for a profession. He loves to draw cool cars. He is going to the local community college tomorrow with Gear Up to attend a conference where an architect will be a guest speaker. He is really excited to learn more about being an architect. We gave him an artist pencil and pad and he just doodles with pictures all of the time.
During the kids bike ride - Jacy took her camera with her. I was looking at her SD card and this is the picture I found on it. What a bunch of nutcases! That is all I have to say! Love my little nutcases!!

Found this awesome Kraft recipe magazine and have been trying out recipes in it. Oh MY!! These enchiladas were yummy, yummy, yummy. We used a new cream cheese Mexican recipe with chicken and it just melted in our mouths.

We also tried out this recipe on French bread and again - yummy!!!!!!!!! We also made garlic cheesy bread and just ham and mushroom pizza. I love trying new recipes where they are easy to put together, clean up is fast and easy and no fancy ingredients. They have to be super kid friendly - and both of these were so good. We also put together a vanilla pudding with crushed wafers, bananas, brown sugar, butter and walnuts. Delious!!!!! Jacy also got a request from her non-Mormon friends that wanted her to bring her Mormon jello to the golf banquet swimming dinner. HA! LOL!
Jacy has a graphics's class at the high school and for Trent's birthday present she created this sticker. It is all hand cut and designed from a picture. It took her 4 hours to create this sticker - and Trent LOVES it. He will probably take a year to figure out where he wants to stick it though. my little munchkins are so Talented!
Here is Trent with his creation.
Might have found someone to watch our dogs and save 300 dollars for the kennel fee. Yippee! We love our dogs but HATE paying money for someone to babysit them. I am one happy girl!

No comments: