One of the fav. parts of school for Trevor is the Jog- a-Thon! He hits up every grandma & grandpa, sibling, friend & relative he can for miles around to donate to a worthy cause.
(thanks G&G Jones - for paying for our fees while we were in CA!)
HE LOVES THE JOG-A-THON!
This year I helped - had to buy over 500 Popsicles for the kids - after they were done walking/running their laps. WHEW - that was a lot of popsicles!
The PTA needed help - so I turned in a fundraiser amount to Wal Mart & they pulled through.
Enough to buy 500 Popsicles & ice cream for the classes that earned the most fund raising money. Thanks Wal Mart!
Trevor had his parent teacher conf. today & he is an amazing student!I LOVE how all my kids work so hard in school. ALL of their teachers LOVE each one of them! Yes, there have been issues over the years - but each of my kids learn valuable lessons from their struggles! I am so proud of you Trevor! Trevor's teacher gave us a picture of the kids at the top of the blog - it is nice to see trevor - being his cheesy self at school too!
LOVE YOU Trevor!

1 comment:
Trevor, you got some serious air!! Great job in school! Kynlee loved the pic!!
Post a Comment