September 21, 2009

a header!

Do you think Jacy's hair is a lITtle mESSY?????
As you can see - the ball is coming or going towards the goal.
Cannot tell if Jacy has already hit the ball or she is going to hit the ball.
Jacy played FABuLOUS!!! again.
Just had to post Sat.'s pictures - two more games this week!
AHHH!
Good luck - JaCy!!!
Jacy - votes - SHE HIT THE BALL alReady!
What do you think????????

3 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

Looks like another fun week! I need you to come an update my blog!! I love what you are doing with your pics, are they all with picnic or something else?

Amy said...

Awesome pics. My vote is that she is going to hit the ball. I think if she had already hit it, she would still be off the ground a little, or at least in more of a landing pose!

Howard Jones said...

Jacy has just kicked the ball and it is going in the net. She is an awesome player.