Our YW/YM combined activity was anAmAzIng RaCe!
And our group Won!
CAVED under the pressure of ALL of the boys - YELLING their heads off!
I CAVED!
But, we won
AHH, the noise & smells of seven teenage boys in my car!
ROLL DOWN THE WINDOWS!
Plus - the Spanish branch boys!
They LOVED it!
They were trying to do the Cancan!Conner, Brandon, Reece, Trent, Dylan & Brian
They lost to Kamiakin :(
2-1
BUT, they played really well.
this is the only picture
TOO NERVOUS again!
Anxious, nerves, excited for jacy, hopeful - just cannot take pictures
Anxious, nerves, excited for jacy, hopeful - just cannot take pictures
when the game is so CLOSE!
Always taking me places
This one spans the Beautiful Columbia River in the Tri City area.
My favorite bridge is the Golden Gate bridge
But, there was another bridge
in NY
on a tour bus that
I WILL NEVer forget!wHERE i THOUGHT I was going to die!
OF
laughter, fun - friends, wind, cold & more laughter
- the tears running down my face & freezing on my cheeks!!
the wind setting my hair in a permanent sideways motion!
SO MUCH FUN!!!
Oh, the wonderful memories!
I LOVE bridges!Their beauty, their purpose
(sorry Melissa - your eyes were closed - I was getting tired of shuffling through the TON of pictures from that trip! I gave up!!)
Let's do it AGAIN!!!





1 comment:
That was fun, but double decker buses going over a bridge, HOLY COW!! It was freaky! I can't believe I was 5 months pregnant in this picture. Looked like I was about to POP! Lovely!
Post a Comment