August 6, 2009

Swimming Lesson & flower parties.

Can you see the LovE??
After two weeks of swimming lessons, Trevor passed level four with flying colors. We are so happy!! He is jumping off diving boards, swimming laps & going on the drop slide. Whew, I am very relieved that Trevor is FinalLy swimming in the deep parts of the pool. I am still a crazy mOm & watch him like a hawk, but it sure is a relief when they can swim in deep water.
Here is Jacy's last day of lessons. She is pooped. Her last day of work is coming up on the 13th & then she will be resting, resting to get ready for the crazy, insane hs soccer training!!!
Jacy's CRaZy class!! She had nine kids in her class - WOW!!! I would have been yelling at some of these kids. But, Jacy is full of patience - & the kids LOVED her. I overheard one of them telling her mom that "my teacher is soooooo nice!". She is NICE & very patient!!
Great JOB Jacy!!!
The boys were mad at each other. I was trying to take this picture when a lady (who was swimming laps in the pool) yelled at them to SMILE!!! It was pretty funny!!!
SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelcey had a pArtY at the house last night till around 3 a.m.! Yes, I hurried & stole some of her cute pictures & put them on the blog before Kelcey could post them on her blog!!!
Beautiful - Kailani
At the Lund Reunion the cute girls were able to make these hair clips.
Kelcey bought the supplies & the girls made these all night, chatted, laughed, & had a great time (from the noise level - seemed like a great time!) (YAWN!!!!)
Crazy Hannah!!!!!
Kelcey & Lilly

Hannah & Kylie
What sweet girls!!!?????!!!!!!!
Sweet, beautiful Sasha!!!
KYLIE!
Most of these girls are headed off to college in about a month!!!
I am excited for Kelcey to live on her own - SHE IS DRIVING US ALL NUTS!!!!
HA!!!!
Kelcey fixed the girls pancakes this morning & then we were all off to jobs, swimming lessons, lunch with Steve & another fun filled summer day!!!
Getting excited for school to start - not only for a break from the crazy summer, but my cute husband got me a 12x12 printer for my birthday - digital scrapbooking - my big Fall project!!!
YEAH!!!!!

2 comments:

Blair Edgington said...

Lisa he hair bows are so cute! good for them!

Fiauna said...

Wait a minute. Did you say that Kelcey has a blog? Where? I gotta get on that.

The 12x12 printer sounds great. We hope to see your scrapbooks someday.