
It was a really warm, fun night for the Relay. The girls had to work & made their way over to the track after work. They were tired, but stayed until around midnight walking the track. We left around 11 p.m. because we had to get up at 4 a.m. to head out to the races.
Great job girls!

Trent & Trevor

Trent, he sure is growing up fast!

We love participating in this relay. The atmosphere, candles, tents, fires, food, memories, etc. It makes for a great night!


The fam. with our Hope t-shirts! Thanks - Chris for taking the picture!

Trevor

Steve & his two main workers for the night. Mike & Barb. They LOVE Steve! Hee Hee!

The Wal Mart tents & shades. Every year Wal Mart donates time & money to the Relay! It is a great cause.


Steve & the crew set up a couple of big screen tv's with wii & xbox going all night. It was a great idea. They charged all the kids that wanted to play 50 cents a game. I guess at 4 in the morning there was a line of kids wanting to play the games.

I really LOVE this picture of Trevor. Just sums up what a great night it is.

These sacks line the whole track & after dark the candles glow inside of them. Everyone walks around the track in silence & it is just a very special moment.
We all love supporting the Relay. It is a wonderful fundraiser!
1 comment:
What an amazing event for you all to participate in. Cancer sucks, is my new favorite term. It does, and I hate that it took my friend Rich, and that my mom had to deal with it last year. Thankfully my mom is doing great. I'm grateful for these fundraisers to fund the research to find a cure. By the way, I was shocked at the picture of the 2 people hugging Steve. He must have a special bond with them letting them hug him so close. Cracks me up!!!!!!! I'm sure Steve was dying!
Congrats to Kelcey on her Seminary Graduation. I can't believe she'll graduate from high school on Friday. Crazy!!! What a fun week for your family.
Post a Comment