Very full post! But, trying to get caught up before fun summer vacation hits us!
Here is the newest member of the Cheshire family. My sister Heather gave birth on Fri. June 5th to Tya! Isn't she adorable? Cannot wait to see her & hold her!
Tya was born after only two hours of labor - BUT, then Heather had another baby - a monster baby kidney stone! It was as big as the dr.'s thumbnail! AHHHHHHHH!!! Heather is at home recovering, & I am thinking of flying down to HELP her! They also sold their home & will be moving at the end of this month! WOW!!! Been there, done that! NOT FUN!!!!!Congrats Heather, Jason, & family!!! Tya is adorable!!!
It was a super fun graduation! Short, beautiful weather, great atmosphere (the kids kept blowing up pool balls & flipping them everywhere, while the teachers tried to chase them down - VERY FUNNY!) Kelcey went to her parties all night & got home around 5 a.m. She had to work on Sat. & Sun., but got off early Sun. Then she went with her friends to SINGLES WARD!! WOW!! I have been on a roller coaster of emotions. My brothers problems, Heather's baby, Kelcey's graduation!! Just wrung out! But, school is out this week & we are all excited for a GREAT summer!!! Let the summer break begin!!!!
Kelcey is in this group celebrating!
Kelcey, Chris & I will get back later with the other boys name
Chris & Kelcey
Chris, Smiley (Jordan) & Kelcey
I LOVE this picture! Kelcey, Jacy & Chris (Thanks Chandra!)
Kelcey & Chris
Kelcey receiving her diploma (okay, just the cover for her diploma!)
Cute picture from one of Kelcey's friends.
Kelcey & Lilly - bottom right picture
The Senior Frolic party at the bowling alley - an all- nighter! (okay, just till 3 a.m., then they hung out at a friends pool the rest of the night) Fun times!Kelcey was able to pick Chris to walk down the field with. It was a really neat graduation. We loved having it outdoors.
After getting our car broken into, Steve dropped Jacy & I off at our favorite shoe store. Bought some really cute SHOES!! Helped to get over our thief shock!! LOVE YOU STEVE!
We also worked our way through Ikea again! LOVE IT! We got a green striped hammock for our back porch, some big pillows for our couch & the boys bought some bamboo to grow in vases filled with shells from CA, FL & Hawaii! What a crazy, fun, depressing, rainy weekend. This weekend will NEVER be forgotten!
We will see everyone in a little while!! Love The Jones Family
3 comments:
I liked the pictures you got from Kelcey's graduation...whew what a week-end. GJ
Goodness I'm overwhelmed at your weekend. All that just in 3 days, Holy Crap!!!! I can imagine the emotions all over. Your sister is a warrior to only have a 2 hr. labor, but then the kidney stone. Oh my goodness. I know all about, just not the part of having to deal with it right after labor. Hope her recovery is going well. So glad all of Kelcey's friends have great pics of her from graduation so you could have some still memories from the night. Sounds like fun busy times coming up, have a great time!!!
Wow. I can't believe Kelcey graduated. I mean, I can't believe she's 18 and (almost) out of the house. Crazy!!!
Post a Comment