Kelcey is slowly getting her senior pictures done. These are our favorites out of about 100 pictures. She goes out again for some more pictures with some different outfits in a couple of days. We loved these! Those who know Kelcey KNOW she changes her mind OFTEN! Please, pick your favorite (she is looking for one to go into the yearbook with her baby picture)! We need feedback! This will help Kelcey a ton! Thanks!
I really like the first one in black and white and the thrid one of her sitting down. She looks so natural and GORGEOUS! How fun, who did you have take them? Can you believe she's a senior?
10 comments:
They are all so cute its hard to decide but I like the first and the third from the bottom.
Grandma and Grandpa Jones likes the Volkswagen one, or the 1st one in black & white.
Thanks for the Christmas music!!Good Luck........
Cute pics!!! I think the Volkswagon one looks so original!
I really like the first one in black and white and the thrid one of her sitting down. She looks so natural and GORGEOUS! How fun, who did you have take them? Can you believe she's a senior?
I like thethird one. So fun! Hope you all having a great holiday season.
The third one. She's not really a senior right? Fiauna also likes the 1st one.
Kelcey, they are all so cute!! I had a hard time picking my fav! I like the first, third and fourth, good luck choosing!!
My vote is for number 1. But they're all good
Love the first one! What a cutie. How do the kids grow up so dang fast?? What a beautiful girl!
I like the first one the best. Kelcey, you are beautiful!! I like them all!
Post a Comment