The grandkids decorated the tree on Thanksgiving day. I made about 90 turkey shaped sugar cookies to decorate. That was a fun project. I need to start wrapping gifts, now. Have a fun week-end.
90 COOKIES!!! Wow! I cannot even imagine making that many cookies! I am glad your kids & grandkids helped with the Christmas decorations this year! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving - thanks for calling us! We all missed being with extended family this year, but had a super nice Thanksgiving here. And - the roast I feed the missionaries yesterday is getting closer & closer to your perfect roasts (at least my kids think it is finally getting better!!) Love the jones fam.
2 comments:
90 COOKIES!!! Wow! I cannot even imagine making that many cookies! I am glad your kids & grandkids helped with the Christmas decorations this year! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving - thanks for calling us! We all missed being with extended family this year, but had a super nice Thanksgiving here.
And - the roast I feed the missionaries yesterday is getting closer & closer to your perfect roasts (at least my kids think it is finally getting better!!) Love the jones fam.
Practice makes perfect on those roasts!! I'm glad you got the money and card. Happy shopping. GJ
Post a Comment