The holidays are approaching at warp speed! Seems like there is never enough time, money or energy to get everything done.
But, there is nothing better then working together as a family. The kids - getting their school projects done, helping get some of the home decorations made & up. And - cutting out a million eyes, noses & ears for projects for YW.
I love pulling out the Tai Pan stuff (miss that store :( ) & love - not having everyone in my neighborhood have Tai Pan decorations!! All my friends want to know where I got the cute Believe from! Tai PAN!!!
The girls had their soccer banquet last night. It was a really nice night of recognition. Food! & Fun!
Here is one of Jacy's awards - at their pizza party she ate seven slices of pizza! UGH!
It has been raining! Perfect weather for a little racing around the track at our house! Steve LOVEs chasing Trent & Trevor around on his pit bike! I am sure the neighbor's horses do NOT like rainy days!
Well, hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!
"Whatever your God has blessed you with, take it with grateful hand, nor postpone your joys from year to year, so that, in whatever place you have been, you may say that you haved lived happily." Horace
Love the Jones Family
7 comments:
Great Pictures!!! especially the pit bike ones!!! :
Your wreath turned out beautiful!! I also love the Tai Pan BELIEVE sign. Makes mine look so dull. Oh well, I was just beginning back then.
Fun that the girls have such a great group of friends there.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope Steve gets to celebrate with you, and isn't overwhelmed with the store during this busy time.
You always pack so much into a post! I love that Believe sign. Ahhh, Tai Pan. I can't believe you have your Christmas stuff up already. I'm just hoping to get through next week!
Have a happy Thanksgiving. I have most of the food, now we just have to cook it. Angie's coming up on Tuesday and Melinda on Wednesday. I plan on just having fun. Tate wants to come up so bad and spend more days. I shopped in Logan and got a lot of Christmas shopping done last Friday. The Sunday after Thanksgiving is Dec.1
So I hope the grandkids will put up the tree. Your wreaths are beautiful. Your kids are going to have a lot of great memories of their school days in Moses Lake.
I'll give Angie & Chuck their gifts when they come. GJ
Come decorate my house! I love the wreath. I'm impressed! Love it! Those heating bags will be fun for the YW. I made a plain one with corn, and love using it when I need it.
You are so busy! I love Tai Pan stuff! Never in a million years would we have somthing that cool around here, haha. Your house is so festive, it makes me want to decorate too. Soon, soon.
Great update post, love all the photos. I have one I'm working on. I've been a huge slacker. In posting, reading, commenting. But I'm getting back on the wagon!
I can't believe you made that wreath!!! I'm a tad jealous. Your other decorations are beautiful as well. my home is still sporting pumpkins and the color orange everywhere. I'm always so sad to take them down. I wish I loved my Christmas ones as much. Maybe I need to visit Tai-Pan? ;)
Post a Comment