We Made it! Here's some fine photos of our pioneer trek. Chuck's favorite part- "Harvesting the Chickens"!!!! We were a total side show! It was ridiculous!!!!!! We had a fun family and a great time with the kids. I could have done without the sweat rolling down my entire body!!!!! Courtney loved and is still having withdrawls from her trek family! Chuck and I and Melinda and James and some other friends just got back from Lake Powell. We have some beauties from that vacation, hopefully I download them. Looks like it true that the baby of the family is always the most spoiled!!!! Happy Birthday Trev! Angie

3 comments:
Did you guys really KILL that chicken on the Trek???????? Ughhhhh!!! You guys looked like you had a blast - I don't think anyone could pay me enough to go on a trek & kill a chicken!!!! You guys are very brave souls!! I am flying down at the end of the month with the boys & want to see Melinda's house, have lunch, etc. I will call. Your camera takes great photo's. We would love to see the Lake Powell trip. I am sure you had a blast. Also - Bear Lake pictures. Love the Jones Fam.
Yes we killed chickens and it totaly sucked!!! (excuse my language, but Chuck and I hated every minute of that job!) Thank heavens the bishop and his counslers snuck us some mountain dew! Is snuck really a word and is that how you spell it? Let us know when your coming! Angie
Gayla
I guess the background web site was having server issues so I had to upload a different background. Hope it works for you tomorrow. I got your e-mail about the menu for Trevor's big day. Thanks, that helps me so much. Do you have an item you want to bring? What about Angie & Melinda? I will ask them when I fly down but if you think they would like to bring something - let me know. I will talk with my mom also. Thanks again for the help. Love Lisa
Post a Comment