July 23, 2008

Summer Lovin Fun! 2008

Fun times with friends at the pool
Trent & Josh just hanging & goofing around!
Organized another car wash for the HS girls soccer team. We did great again - raised over 400 dollars on a Fri. (we had to cancel the Sat. carwash because of a tournament.) Jacy, Jasmine & Amanda
Jacy loved bossing everyone around & then squirting them!
Casey & Kylie. There were over 15 girls that showed up & we were very busy till 1 p.m. Whew!
The kids have the coolest toys now. The boys made these erasures for school - I just need to cook them in the oven for 10 minutes to set. Way to much fun!
Trying to get Trevor's invitation ready for his baptism - I could not get him to smile for anything! I am trying out a grid that I am learning in Adobe Photoshop (learning from takeoutphoto.blogspot.com) & was taking a bunch of pictures of Trevor. The little stinker! Grandpa needs to tell my kids to just smile & not make silly faces! See you all next week! Love The Jones Family

3 comments:

steve and lisa said...

Gayla
Can you see the Wal Mart behind the girls - it is now brown instead of blue! Only 20 more days to go till the remodel is finished! CANNOT WAIT!!! I will call you - talked with Melissa about next week. Lisa

melanie said...

Lisa, I LOVE that you are doing a grid from Take Out Photo. I love his stuff and after I did a grid I wanted to make all photos into a grid, ha! You can get them printed at Costco for $2.99. That is if you are going to be near a Costco!

I love seeing your kids a little wild and crazy at the pool and the car wash. I'm glad you guys are having fun. Where has this summer gone?

Howard Jones said...

Gayla says.........Yes I can see the Wal-Mart....It looks good painted in tan shades. That's the way the one is in Centerville.
I can make a potato salad for the meal.
Tell Trevor when you want him to pose for a picture, to act like he just won a game of Wii?
Way to go car wash girls.......