August 12, 2012

An interruption of vacation.

We are heading home after a two week vacation to Idaho, Utah and then Wyoming. Wow. I'm pooped. Here are some pictures from one exhausting fantastic trip. I will post this trip and then work backwards on my phone. We had sooo much fun. River rafting with Jacy as our guide, camping right by Jacy at the boy scout camp. I broke my toe on this trip and let me tell you. I still walked and walked and limped around and tucked my broken toe under the raft seat and it was so swollen last night. We went to a beautiful wedding, fishing, and cleaned a garage and swimming. Golfing and golfing. We met up with old friends and neighbors and family. Went shopping and ate some yummy food. I lost some more weight from our soccer games, hiking, site seeing, etc. it was nuts but so much fun. I miss my daughters fiercely and will probably not see them until Christmas. Sad momma. So here we go. Part 1. Hanging with the family.

No comments: