July 28, 2012
One adorable store!
We found this store in Ketchum ID and I was so excited to finally see a table like what I had in my brain for our laundry room. We will be tiling the laundry room under the shelves behind the washer and dryer. Same subway tile that we have in the kitchen. Then I want to rent a mig welder and get some metal legs and then a cute wood top in it. So excited when I found the table in this store!!! Also, my good friend Carrie is starting her own business of refurbishing old furniture and the furniture in this store was so so cute. The finishes were exactly what I want in my house. I was trying to sneak some pictures in of the different finishes of the tables, chest of drawers and armoires. I could have spent hours and hours in this store! It was my fav part of our trip to sun valley! Love it my next project is to paint the wicker dining outdoor set a fantastic orange color. Also will be trying out a curtain of a drop cloth with big orange stripes down it. Cannot wait to get started on these projects after our trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment