
We had a fabulous Easter Weekend! It was jam packed with fun activities! The two boys are
baseballing it every night of the week. It has been NUTS! I'm not kidding at all! WOW! I am so tired, it is insane. We finally got a night off because Trevor's baseball practice was cancelled because of rain. We are just grateful we just have rain, hearing on the news about all sorts of nasty storms across the whole country. There were parades, baseball opening ceremonies, Easter egg hunts, prize eggs with a basket full of goodies and toys! Great job Trevor!! We had to squeeze in some golf time with
Jacy over the weekend also. She just got back from Walla Walla, WA and scored a 94! A top ten finish for her! She is doing so great! She is going to districts and hopefully she can qualify for State. The Newspaper keeps running articles about her and her coach says all of these wonderful things about her. I am just proud of myself for FINALLY blogging! So, here is just a small snapshot of our weekend. It was pretty darn fun. Now, I just need some time to recoup! Love the
jones family

Baseball parade and opening ceremonies - the city has been having this parade for 51 years! Pretty darn cute!!! Trevor is in the back of the white truck.

From baseball to Easter Egg Hunt to baseball. What a fun day!
jacy lacy

Trevor & his eggs. On Sunday the Easter bunny came to our house, but I was way to tired to take pictures!

I still get so anxious whenever my boys pitch. Go Royals! They are 5-1! Great job Trevor!


Pitching
I have tried several times to get caught up and it is just not happening. Will try to get our Spring Break pictures up. WE had an AMAZING trip! So Much Fun!!!! Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment