One of the MANY things I did while in Utah

Attended Jason's soccer game in Murray. It was a hot day - the kids had a blast hanging out together.
I LOVE Kayci's smile in these two pictures. She had just lost her two upper teeth & was walking around the house trying to say "sssssss"! To cute!
I miss you cute girls!


Races over to the fence & back. Two cutie pies!
Jessa &
Kayci
Okay - yes,
Kynlee is sitting on Trevor's HEAD!!!
What can I say?
She LOVES trevor! Ha! Ha!
Kynlee &
Zoie
So CUTE!

She loves wearing hats!

Jason's team won!

One of Trevor's many faces! LOVE you Trevor!
I had such a great month down in Utah. The boys loved hanging with their cousins so much!
Trevor cried & cried when we flew home!
He loves his extended family!
No comments:
Post a Comment