April 22, 2008

Disneyworld, FL & DORIS!


Doris was a lifesaver! We brought Doris (our GPS system) with us on our vacation and she saved us!!! Steve gave me Doris for Christmas & she has helped me numerous times when I am lost! One time on our vacation, though, Doris scared the crap right out of us. She was a little messed up under the parking garage at the airport & gave us a mileage of over 300 miles to get to our hotel from Orlando International Airport. This mileage was given to us at about 1:30 a.m. We all were yelling at Doris (it was nice having Steve yelling at Doris instead of me about directions). Doris finally reset & our trip was only 20 min. from the airport - Whew! All I can say is - take your GPS systems (Doris) when you go on vacations, she will never fail you (unless you are under a parking terrace garage!)
Click to play Disneyworld Florida 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

I am trying out a new slideshow program. I am still getting the hang of it. Here are the last of the pictures of our trip to FL. We had a ball at Disneyworld. The boys fav. ride was Buzz Lightyear. We went on that ride about ten times! Trevor was the champion at shooting his laser gun! Trevor just told us yesterday that instead of going to Lagoon for his birthday in July, we can all take him to Disneyworld for his B-day present. The girls & Steve's fav. ride was Space Mountain. What a super fun vacation. The Jones

2 comments:

steve and lisa said...

I Know
It is not working - I need to mess around with smilebox a little more to get it to work. Lisa

steve and lisa said...

I took the video out! It was pausing & not working with the video in it. I will youtube it next week & post. It was just a bunch of clips from Disneyworld! Lisa