February 10, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking in Adobe Photoshop Elements!



I finally did it! I have been working on digital scrapbooking for a while now. Trying & trying to get it to work. Yeah! It is getting easier & now I won't make a huge cut paper, sticker, scrapbooking mess in the kitchen! The program is so much fun & I have so many options on what to do with photos. Very exciting! For me that is!!! Lisa

4 comments:

Howard Jones said...

Gayla viewed your scrapbooking. canyou print that page or do you put it on a disc?

steve and lisa said...

Gayla
I can print it for my scrapbook & also copy it onto a disc. I am trying to get all my pictures into a scrapbook & then copy them onto disc. And then get them off my computer. It really slows down my computer with a lot of pictures on it. This digital scrapbooking works a lot better for me. I never knew what layout to use for my pictures when I was scrapbooking with paper, stickers, etc. Lisa

angie said...

looks cool I'll have to give it a try! Since I can't get anyone to scrapbook with me anymore!

Anonymous said...

can someone help me take pictures